Nutrition & Dietetetics Technologist Job, Current Nutrition Jobs,
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS TECHNOLOGIST III JG ‘H’ (5 POSTS)
- Diploma in Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized training institution; and
- Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIND)
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Implementing nutrition programs; providing nutrition services in health care facilities; conducting nutrition assessments;
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data;
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations;
- Counseling of patients with specific nutritional needs;
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds;
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programmes; promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programmes;
- Providing micronutrient
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200