Nutrition & Dietetics Jobs, Current Nutrition Jobs, Turkana County Jobs
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
REF: TUR/CPSB/026/2019/2020: NUTRITION AND DIETETICS OFFICER JOB GROUP ‘K’ TWO (2) POSTS
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Foods, Nutrition;
- Certificate of Registration from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK);
- Certificate of practice from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK); and
- Certificate in any computer application Skills from a recognized institution
- Preparing and implementing therapeutic diets for outpatients and inpatients;
- Providing guidelines as therapeutic diets for existing and emerging diseases for hospital use and home based care and other institutions;
- Treating and counselling patients using specialized dietetic nutritionally modified products;
- Implementing the nutrition and dietetic process including screenings;
- Assessing, formulating and implementing nutrition interventions and evaluating outcomes;
- Providing nutrition support in patient management in health care facilities;
- Developing and disseminating nutrition behavior change communication, information and education and communication materials, and
- Implementing nutrition health programmes, and collecting and compiling nutrition and dietetic data
Terms of Service: Three (3) years. Contract.
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: email@example.com so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates;
- Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.