Community Health Nursing Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Position: Community Health Nursing Officer II Grade 8 – (2 Posts)
Salary Scale; Ksh.43,193-60,470 p.m.
The appointment is on a 3 (three) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Be holders of Diploma in Community Health Nursing from an accredited
- Must be registered with relevant regulatory body. Have at least 3 years experience in similar position in a recognized
- Plan, supervise and co-ordinate nursing
- Ensure availability of medical
- Counseling clients, patients and staff under him/her.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate
- Self-driven, team player and able to uphold ethics
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirement of chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and must attach the following.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans
- Clearance certificate from CRB
How to apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicants’ telephone number and email address, and enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and give names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P) Laikipia University,
P.O. Box 1100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
So as to reach him not later than Friday 8th January 2021
N.B. A soft copy of the application letter and C.V. only and No other attachment should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Laikipia University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minority groups and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.