Talent Recruitment Manager Jobs at Nova Pioneer
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Talent Recruitment Manager who can manage our recruitment efforts to support our rapid growth as an organization. This is an opportunity to create a transformative brand with the future of Africa’s youth at stake.
Talent Recruitment Manager Job Responsibilities
Recruitment & Selection
- Manage a portfolio of open positions across the organization.
- Develop a thorough strategic plan for reaching all recruitment and hiring goals.
- Liaise with school leaders and hiring manager to design and execute a year-long hiring plan.
- Set up the processes and systems that enable efficient hiring for each role.
- Develop and implement a clear analytics strategy and approach towards recruitment using data at all time for decisoning
- Refine pre-existing (and develop new) selection tools to ensure alignment between how we hire and what’s needed for each role.
- Manage other team members to fulfill each step of the process.
- Support Hiring Managers in making final hiring decisions
- Design and implement innovative ways to attract and source top talent to the organization.
- Increase local and international awareness about Nova Pioneer and the career opportunities available.
- Plan and host outreach events at school campuses and attend events hosted externally.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and establish partnerships to expand reach.
Qualifications for the Talent Recruitment Manager Job
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in recruitment, institutional e.g. school-based recruitment
- You have a proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse audiences
- You are extremely detail oriented and can manage a lot of moving parts at once
- You strive for excellence in every detail of your work and inspire and challenge everyone around you to do the same
- You take pleasure in excellence more than credit or status
- Our culture resonates deeply with your values—and in particular, you are excited to challenge yourself by taking risks and getting more feedback than you’ve ever gotten before
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in a related field, required
How to Apply