NOC Manager Job, Engineering Jobs December 2020,
Role Profile: NOC Manager
Location: Reporting in Nairobi
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
- To manage and oversee all activities in the Network Operations Centre (NOC).
- In charge of LNOC Governance and Service Delivery Assurance as per contract.
- Event Management Process.
- Incident Management Process.
- Remote Preventive Maintenance/ Network Health Checks.
- Regular review of Time-Based Escalation Matrix for incident notifications – SMS, Email & Calls.
- Daily NOC Assurance Process.
- Quality Assurance for all inputs of NOC reports.
- Problem Management Process Owner.
- Change Management Process Owner.
- MS Process Governance champion.
- Taking a Lead in coordinating resolution of all Emergency, Critical and Long Outages and managing stakeholders and communication during such incidents.
- Global Tool Belt owner and Tools Support Manager as per the support model.
- Organizing Monthly Governance meetings with Customer.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for the above listed domains.
- Bsc in IT/Engineering or related fields.
- Work Experience: 8 or more years experience in telecommunications engineering of which at least 5 years in management with practical experience in NOC, Incident and Change Management.
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively.
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills
- Flexibility, Adaptability; Decisiveness; Manage Execution; Foster Open Communication; Customer Focus; Business focus; Project management skills; Awareness of Telecommunications Engineering Networks Products.
- An ability to process large quantities of data fast and efficiently.
How to apply