Legal Services Manager Job, Latest Legal Jobs Kenya 2021,
Manager, Legal Services (Grade 3) NITA/HR&A/07/07/09/2021- 1 post
The Manager Legal Services will report to Corporation Secretary & Director of Legal Services and will provide Board’s Secretariat and Legal Services to the Authority.
The Manager Legal Services is responsible for the following:
- Advising the Authority on various legal matters and monitoring the compliance of the Authority with various applicable regulations;
- Monitoring policy, strategy and programs for legal services
- Oversee compliance issues within the Authority;
- Providing timely legal advice to assist the Authority in making an informed decision;
- Support in the development of Board calendars;
- Liaising with Attorney General (AG) office and advising the Authority on legal matters;
- attending to legal matters of the Authority including advising, vetting and drafting of legal agreements in relation to the Authority’s operations; and
- Liaising with the functional units on queries or legal matters that should arise that relate to the Authority’s
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
- At least twelve (12) years in relevant work experience and at least four (4) years in management role in the Public or Private Sector;
- Masters Degree in any of the following disciplines; Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Kenya School of Law;
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Must be Certified Public Secretary in good standing;
- Management course will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
For details of the job description and specification of the above advertised positions, visit our website. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. No. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website www.nita.go.ke
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email, or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position and job reference number on both in the cover letter and envelope, together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 31st August 2021, 5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:
THE CHAIRPERSON HUMAN RESOURCE, GOVERNANCE AND ADMINISTRATION COMMITTEE OF NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING BOARD.
P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during the interviews:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts;
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
- Clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Any of the registered Credit Reference Bureaus (CRB); and
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Affording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.