Night Production Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs, NFT Consultant Jobs
Reports to: Manager – Manufacturing Operations & Warehouse
Overall Objective of the Job
The role will oversee the night operations and offer support in the areas of safety, productivity, quality, cost, equipment, and engagement. Responsible for the set-up of materials, equipment, machine operation and packaging of WIP and finished goods for delivery to the stores.
- Interpret specifications and job orders and assign duties based upon work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Monitor production output to ensure maximum productivity through the achievements of production targets
- Raise Material requisition based on product planned.
- Recommend measures to improve safety, quality of product, production methods, and equipment performance.
- Monitoring the post handling of products to ensure conformity to standards.
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by training staff on proper use of equipment.
- Ensure required overall equipment Efficiency levels are maintained by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques and giving timely feedback to the maintenance team
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data
- Manage safety by addressing both physical and employee behavioral related safety issues to ensure minimum unsafe incidents at workplace and compliance with legislation and ensuring staff are in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Train and upskill the production teams in the night shift to ensure highly skilled and trained staff in line with business needs.
- Maintain time and production records and accurately complete all reports as required by the Company.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial,Process or Plastics Moulding Engineering.
- 5 years minimum experience in Production or Technical department in Plastic Manufacturing Industry with 2 years in a shift supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures
- Have knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction.
- Knowledge of plastics injection molding machine operations, basics of mold design and utilities
- Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office.
- Functional Skills
- PM – Total Productive Maintenance
- Ability to motivate, constructively criticize and build high production teams through exemplary leadership.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important.
- Excellent Analytical and record management skills
- Problem solving
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- Ownership and Continuous Improvement
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Assertive, aggressive, and proactive
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Night Production Supervisor Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.