Customer Service Rep Job, Latest Customer Service Jobs Kenya 2022,
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs – emails, what’s app and calls
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about customer behavior
- Improve the overall customer experience
- Identifying industry trends
- Send daily and weekly order confirmations to customers
- Offer any extra volumes available to all clients
- Send availabilities to customers each week
- Develop local sales – making sure we offer excess regularly
- A Diploma holder or bachelor’s degree holder in either or related disciplines; Sales & Marketing, Social Science, Business Management or Administration
- At least 1-2 years related progressive experience in customer service
Other desired Qualification
- Application in knowledge Computer.
- Team player with excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical, planning, management, and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and handle challenges
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
Closing date: 23rd February 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.