Receptionist Job at International Foundation for Electoral Systems
Provide visitor management assistance, general administrative, and communication duties
Duties for the Receptionist Job
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Coordinates use of the phone notification system for the purpose of ensuring accurate and timely communications as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Receptionist Job Requirements
- 0-2 years of office support and administrative functions
- Experience working within an international environment and handling international preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with USAID and other international donor regulations a plus.
- English required. Proficiency in Swahili language a plus
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to [email protected] not later than 5pm, October 25, 2017.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.