Records Management Officer Job, Librarian Kenyan Job Vacancies 2022,
ADVERT NO. NG-CDFB/023/2022: RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER – NG-CDF SCALE 6 (1 Post)
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Record Management, Archiving, Office Administration, or related field from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Records Management Officer will report to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration and will be responsible for the following:
- Leading, planning and managing the Board’s records for both the core mandate and administrative records;
- Advise the Manager, Human Resource and administration on adequacy of documentation space, management of records and any other projected operational requirements;
- Facilitate communications to the Manager, Human Resource and administration officer on matters relating to records and ensure that records/information assets are managed in a manner that ensures accountability and mitigates records-related litigation risks;
- Adhere to the Board’s policy and guidance on record-keeping in accordance with the strategic plan and the National Archives records management requirements;
- Coordinate with Heads of Departments to ensure records creation, maintenance, use, and disposal are in accordance with the set guidelines to promote effective records management throughout the Board;
- Prepare reports on all records, administer their movement and deal with enquiries and requests for information from both internal and external clients;
- Destroy or archive data/records in compliance with legal or administrative requirements;
- Devise and ensure the implementation of retention and disposal schedules;
- Ensure successful implementation of the records module of the NG-CDF Management Information System; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online through the job application portal on the Board’s website: www.ngcdf.go.ke or /and hard copies to be dropped in a designated Box, at the Board’s Headquarters, Harambee Cooperative Plaza 5th Floor, during working hours (8 am to 5 pm). Applications may also be sent through post office as per the address provided below so as to reach the Board on or before February 08, 2022. For the hard copy applications, the reference No. for the position applied for should be properly indicated on top of the envelope.
Candidates must submit the following documents alongside application
Police Clearance (Certificate of good conduct);
Duly executed self-declaration form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Clearance from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau.
- Applicants for the position of Field Operations Officer/Fund Account Manager MUST indicate and show prove of their home constituency.
- Applications containing false information shall be disqualified.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contact address of 3 referees.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates shall be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of all gender, minority and marginalized communities, youth and persons living with disabilities to apply.
- Both hard and soft copies of applications should reach the Board on or before Tuesday February 08, 2022 latest at 5.00 pm.
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and all other requirements should be addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Constituencies Development Fund BoardHarambee Cooperative Plaza, 5th Floor (Junction of Haile Selassie Avenue & Uhuru Highway)
P.O. Box 46682-00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.