Admin Officer Job, Latest Administration Jobs Kenya 2022,
ADVERT NO. NG-CDFB/027/2022: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – NG-CDF SCALE 6 (1 post)
For appointment to this position, a candidate MUST have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public/Business Administration, Transport and Logistics, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Political Science, Sociology, or any other relevant equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
The Administration Officer will report to the Manager, Human Resources and Administration and will be responsible for the following:
- Renewal of general insurance covers for vehicles, buildings and equipment;
- Prepare specifications for tender documents for procurement of outsourced services;
- Allocation of office spaces;
- Ensuring Officers of the Board are provided with necessary office equipment and tools to facilitate their work;
- Supervise undertaking of minor works and services
- Safeguard the Board’s assets including office premises, vehicles, office equipment and furniture through maintaining accurate and up to date records;
- Initiate preparation of payment documents in respect to outsourced administrative services;
- Prepare inventory and ensure safe custody of the board’s assets;
- Supervise staff working under him/her;
- Manage transport services;
- Facilitate board and staff functions;
- Prepare documentation for visa applications and travel clearance;
- Issue and record vehicle work tickets;
- Prepare and update repair and maintenance schedules and logs for board’s vehicles, office furniture and office premises;
- Handle all official travel arrangements;
- Receive and handle staff request for transport services and office accommodation;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online through the job application portal on the Board’s website: www.ngcdf.go.ke or /and hard copies to be dropped in a designated Box, at the Board’s Headquarters, Harambee Cooperative Plaza 5th Floor, during working hours (8 am to 5 pm). Applications may also be sent through post office as per the address provided below so as to reach the Board on or before February 08, 2022. For the hard copy applications, the reference No. for the position applied for should be properly indicated on top of the envelope.
Candidates must submit the following documents alongside application
Police Clearance (Certificate of good conduct);
Duly executed self-declaration form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Clearance from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau.
- Applicants for the position of Field Operations Officer/Fund Account Manager MUST indicate and show prove of their home constituency.
- Applications containing false information shall be disqualified.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contact address of 3 referees.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates shall be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of all gender, minority and marginalized communities, youth and persons living with disabilities to apply.
- Both hard and soft copies of applications should reach the Board on or before Tuesday February 08, 2022 latest at 5.00 pm.
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and all other requirements should be addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Constituencies Development Fund Board
Harambee Cooperative Plaza, 5th Floor (Junction of Haile Selassie Avenue & Uhuru Highway)
P.O. Box 46682-00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.