Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job, Other Professions,
Ref: NGAAF/04/11/2021: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER – (1 Post)
This will be the entry grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under direct supervision of senior Monitoring and evaluation officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer shall be required to;
- Prepare monitoring work plan;
- Receive and analyzes field monitoring reports;
- Initiate periodic reports and forward to the Senior M&E officer;
- Participate in preparing budgets for the division;
- Undertake monitoring and prepare reports to provide information for decision making;
- Initiate communications on the findings of the monitoring process to the respective county committees and follow up for corrective action;
- Maintain up to date database on status of project implementation for constituencies;
- Prepare quarterly Project implementation status reports for each financial year;
- Participate in the preparation of Monitoring & Evaluation framework; and
- Prepare results–based mapping on Monitoring & Evaluation activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
For appointment to this position, a candidate should:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Social Sciences, Project Management and Planning, Community Development, Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications skills;
- Good communication and writing skills
- Be computer literate
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above positions. Each application should be accompanied by a CV with names of three professional referees, daytime telephone contact, a cover letter indicating the position applied for in the subject header and all relevant certificates and testimonials addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Government Affirmative Action Fund,
P.O. Box 48272-00100
Send via Email to: [email protected]
Or hand delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Government Affirmative Action Fund (NGAAF).
ABSA Towers, 16th Floor,
P.O BOX 48272-00100
The applications should be received on or before Friday, 17th December, 2021 at 5.00 PM.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The NATIONAL GOVERNMENT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FUND is committed to availing equal opportunities to ALL KENYANS. Female candidates and persons with Disability are encouraged to apply
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a three year contract period renewable subject to satisfactory performance
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.