Sales Executive Outright Job, Current Sales Jobs In Kenya,
The job holder will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the
assigned market area/segment and work towards achievement of growth and profitability of the
product and or services within the assigned market area/segment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out market mapping exercise as per requirement
- Responsible for cold calls and business conversion in specific verticals as guided by the Sales Manager
- Pre & Post tendering for the accounts assigned.
- Works on and actively sets out to achieve the agreed set financial and non-financial targets from the assigned clients.
- Handles an agreed set of market, clients/accounts as advised, determined and discussed and
agreed by/with the Sales Manager.
- Develop, map and document the designated accounts and ensure complete coverage in the assigned accounts and market area/segment.
- Develop and maintain user level & mid-user level contacts
- Identifies prospects and leads generated in the assigned accounts.
- Qualify the prospects/leads and where necessary liaise with the Sales Manager on the same.
- Identifying optimum solutions and where necessary in liaison with Pre-sales support.
- Prepare proposals and presentations as per the organizational standards and client requirements.
- Negotiate and finalize deals as per the organizational guidelines.
- Ensure accurate preparation of the SOF on receipt of the LPO.
- Ensure timely collection of any pending payment in liaison with credit control team.
- Work closely with Sales manager, Pre-Sales, CRS team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the equipment/services/consumables.
- Present daily reports to the SM on his/her activity and populate/update the funnel report.
- Any other duties & responsibilities that are lawfully assigned to you by the supervisor from time to time
- Maintains key liaison with key stakeholders within the company in relation to sales support matters.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with all clients in market area to foster sales and ensure client satisfaction and value addition.
- Interacts and cooperates with all within the vertical and across the organization.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sales automation;
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Business Mgt with any extra IT related field qualification is preferred. A degree is an added advantage
- Experience in end customer relationship management;
- Proven salesmanship;
- Key certifications in area of business in terms of Product and or service;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Experience in Office automation or enterprise software/hardware solutions and small and or large complex organizations would be preferred;
- Strong understanding of customer impact metrics & solutions;
- Proven interpersonal and team coordination skills;
- Proven proficiency on MS-Office;
- Data Analytical skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to visit www.nftconsult.com to apply for the position by 25th
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.