Marketing Sales Administrator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya March,
Position: Marketing & Sales Administrator
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of building and construction products e.g. unique insulation products for roofs and pipes, duct wraps, sealant cords etc.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing & Sales Administrator will be responsible for data analytics, E-marketing, and support of Business Development & Sales Departments.
- Ensure that the prospects database is filled in by the sales representatives with all the required information as per the template and is updated at all
- Give feedback to the sales manager on non-compliance by Sales Representatives.
- Compile customer feedback and market survey data on a monthly basis as per
- Carry out regular/monthly cleaning of the prospects’ database to ensure data
- Prepare and submit weekly sales activity analysis /productivity ad hoc reports from the prospects database and SAGE system that may be required from time to time by various
- Sales prospects profiling so as to maximize sales conversion rates by monitoring the Sales Representative’s activities, the volume of quotation per week and month, activity report weekly and monthly & the hit
- Commitment to excellence, provide prompt and courteous service to all customers, actively creating positive relationships and service
- Proactively address sales cycle times for sales processes while escalating issues and following up, where necessary, with the requisite
- Provide the sales manager and production team with a monthly forecast from the sales
- Devising effective territory sales and marketing
- Mentoring and interacting with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior management team and all other members of
- Discovering sales opportunities through consumer
- Participating in industry or promotional events to cultivate customer
- Conducting training in sales techniques and company product
- Assessing sales performance according to KPIs and provide innovative solutions for
- Co-ordinate back-office sales activities seamlessly on behalf of Sales Representatives and the Compliance to set rules and regulations to enhance interdepartmental cohesion and teamwork
- Order posting and progression up to
- Manage in-house accounts/existing accounts/repeat sales and ensure outstanding trade debts are collected in conjunction with the sales
- Assisting in coordinating and arrange for product presentation meetings/focus group meetings with
- Keeping track, reviewing, and analyzing the sales prospects/ pipeline by product line & making use of all project/customer databases available to the company, and updating the
- Ensuring strict adherence to sales business processes and E.g. Sales Representatives have correctly & completely filled out New Customer forms, Credit application forms, documented customer / Sales Representatives’ agreements. In the event that there are any forms not done as per procedure/policy to advise the sales manager.
- Liaison with the production department and other departments to ensure that products are available and turnaround time is observed to meet agreements with
- Use personal judgment and initiatives to develop effective and constructive day to day solutions to challenges and blocks in the sales business activities and
- Preparation of the weekly & monthly sales data for review by the sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or economics, statistics, or equivalent
- At least three (3+) years of working experience, preferably in marketing, sales, or related administration and data management
- Diploma in ICT; strong working knowledge of computers and the relevant packages
- Good working knowledge of E-Marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service
- Experience with ERP software such as CRM, SAGE,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Advanced knowledge of administrative
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales
- Self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
An attractive benefits and remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Qualified candidates are encouraged to visit www.nftconsult.com to apply by 1st April 2022.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.