Principal Internal Auditor Job, Audit Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Assist in undertaking reviews of the company Business processes and provide assurance to management on the adequacy of the internal controls
- Participate in the development of audit strategies, policies and procedures and ensure effective implementation.
- Contribute to preparation of the risk based annual audit plan for approval by the Audit & Risk Management Committee.
- Prepare audit reports on completion of each audit engagement to ensure timely issuance to Management for implementation of recommended actions.
- Evaluate progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit recommendations received from both internal and external audits.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly audit reports to the Audit and Risk Management Committee of the Board.
- Execute special audits/investigations.
- Evaluate the performance of staff in the Department to ascertain efficiency and effectiveness in work performance in meeting the objectives of the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree (Finance and Accounting) or relevant field from a recognized university is an added advantage.
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (K) or its equivalent qualification.
- Be a registered member of ICPAK in good standing.
- Have a minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which must have been at a supervisory level.
- Be proficient in computer application skills; SAP will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.