Factory Engineer Job, Engineering Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Ref – NKCC/HR.1153/FE/18/05/2022
To coordinate and supervise the general engineering activities at the factory level.
- Ensuring that preventive maintenance services for all liquid packaging machines, production plant and machinery and Motor vehicles are maintained in a timely manner as per recommended schedules.
- Analysis of performance data packaging machines, production machinery or Motor vehicles for purposes of setting up mechanisms for continual improvement.
- Ensuring that reported breakdowns are attended within shortest time possible by either internal or external capacity where necessary.
- Coordinating implementation of projects related to various lines e.g., maintenance, packaging machines, procurement of vehicles are effected efficiently in liaison with the Assistant Manager – Projects.
- Ensuring that minimum stocks of critical spare parts for the relevant lines are always maintained.
- Ensuring that staff under the section are undergoing the relevant training to upgrade their skills and enhance performance efficiency.
- Advise on the latest technology in the market to be deployed in order to improve on efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ensure a schedule for buildings and civil works repairs and Maintenance is prepared and approved.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- At least eight (8) years working experience of which three (3) years’ must have been in management
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Production Engineering, Civil, Mechatronic or any other related field.
- Master’s degree in engineering, Management or any other related field is an added advantage
- Professional qualification and membership to the institution of Engineers or any other recognized body.
- Proficiency in Computer applications, SAP will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.