Human Resources Manager Jobs at Duma Works
Duma Works is currently sourcing for a Human Resources Manager for our client who is a leading provider of high quality and cost effective steel structure solutions in East Africa.
HR Job Responsibilities
- Manage all HR activities and process administration at the factory;
- Management of a workforce ranging between 200-250;
- Spearheading recruitment, training and ensuring implementation of all company policies;
- Implementing labour laws practices in the company;
- Handling labour-issues with the local labour office & court of law;
- Management and maintainance of the duty-rota shift-wise for the factory as the factory operates 24×7 in 3 shifts;
- Conducting proper appraisals and submitting reports to facilitate salary negotiation;
- Plan leave of workers to ensure smooth operations of the factory at all times;
- Ensure workers’ satisfaction at every stage and on a regular basis;
- Complete salary administration including monitoring of overtime & reduction of the same through increasing output per person;
- Managing operational standards of the factory and ensure proper process and material flow to support the Kaizen system of 6S at the factory;
- Any other duties and responsibilities which the management will feel important for the position to handle.
Requirements for the HR Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management;
- 10 years’ experience in Human Resource with experience in Management;
- Must have worked in manufacturing industry with complete knowledge of labour laws;
- Experience of Lean management systems like Kaizen / Theory of Constraints;
- Experience of working in ISO / HACCP certified companies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate leadership;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and high integrity;
- Demonstrated good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2801”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2801 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 19 May 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.