HR Internships at Corporate Staffing
Are you passionate, organized, and keen to detail with a learning attitude? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then we are looking for you.
The intern will be tasked with shortlisting candidate profiles and work closely with the recruiting manager to find the best candidates.
Monthly Allowance will be provided
HR Internships Responsibilities
- Short listing suitable candidates based on provided job description
- Assist the Recruitment manager with scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Report writing and report generation
Qualifications for the HR Internships
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher diploma in Human Resource
- Fresh Graduates preferred
- Good Communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply here for the HR Internships in Kenya
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.