Admin Assistant Internships at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment consultancy firm offering recruiting services to medium and large organization.
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost effective manner. We are looking to hire an Admin Assistant Intern who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Period: 3 months with possible extension
Compensation: Transport and Lunch will be provided
Admin Assistant Internships Responsibilities
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Assist the Recruitment manager with shortlisting suitable candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Report writing and report generation
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Internships
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/Social Science or a relevant field
- At Least 1 year experience in Front office is desirable
- Very mature, preferably 25 years and above
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Admin Assistant Internships
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.