Communication and Knowledge Management Officer Jobs at NCIC
The Communication and Knowledge Management officer will be responsible for the execution of the Commission’s Communication and Knowledge Management programs in order to enhance the commission’s visibility and broaden the impact of the commission’s programs.
Communication and Knowledge Management Officer Responsibilities
- Draft information, education and communication materials to meet the needs of various audiences. This will include development of brochures, fliers, videos, e –newsletters, branded items etc and advise on distribution of the same.
- Assist in drafting press statements and media invites to ensure coverage of Commission’s events.
- Coordinate internal photography and videography.
- Manage content updates for the commission website and social media platforms in liaison with departments/sections and control all the external messaging on the organization
- Assist in monitoring media trends and preparing media supplements.
- Assist in events management.
- Draft the commission’s newsletters and assist in the development of publicity programs in liaison with other departments
- Engage in media monitoring and bring key issues to the attention of the Senior Communications and Knowledge Management Officer.
Qualifications for the Communication and Knowledge Management Officer Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or Public Relations from a recognized University.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social sciences and a Diploma in Journalism, Public relations or Communication from a recognized Institution.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position from a reputable organization.
- Member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK), Media Society of Kenya (MSK) or any other relevant body
- Communication Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Supervisory skills
- Report Writing skills
- Knowledge of Communication for Development
How to Apply
Applications attaching CVs, copies of certificates and testimonials should be forwarded not later than 14th November, 2017 to:
Commission Secretary / CEO
National Cohesion and Integration Commission
P.O Box 7055 -00100
KMA Centre 6th Floor
Mara Road, Upper Hill
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.