Senior Office Administrator Jobs at NCIA
Job Grade – NCIA 6
The Nairobi Center for International Arbitration is a State Corporation established under the Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration Act No. 26 of 2013 with the primary mandate to promote the practice of international commercial arbitration in Kenya and other forms of alternative dispute resolution in the domestic arena.
The Center offers dispute administration services and facilities for the conduct of arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanism.
A Senior Office Administrator will be responsible to the Officer to whom he/she is assigned
Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
- Served in the grade of Office Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- The following qualifications from the Kenya National Examination Council;
- Shorthand III (100 w.p.m.);
- Typewriting III (minimum 50 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing III;
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III;
- Business English III /Communications II;
- Commerce II;
- Office management II/Office Administration and Management III, and
- Secretarial Duties II;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Access and Internet)
How to Apply
Apply here for the Office Administrator Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.