Administration Secretary Jobs At NCCK
Main Purpose Of The Job
This position is responsible for performing routine administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers and answering administrative enquiries.
- Effective office management
- Timely message delivery
- Safety of office equipment
- High customer service
Administration Secretary Job Responsibilities
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems,
Qualifications for the Administration Secretary Job
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Diploma in Business and Office Management with 3 years in the same position
- Secretarial training
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download).
Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] indicating job reference number in the email subject line.
The application forms to be received not later than 12.00 noon on 31st August 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate the position and Job Ref Number you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.