The National Council Churches of Kenya (NCCK), an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a highly skilled, experienced and results oriented professional. Applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following position:
JOB TITLE: Administrative Officer
COMMENCEMENT DATE: May, 2022
WORK STATION: Jumuia Resorts, Limuru
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Operations Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the management team.
- Handle correspondences for the management team.
- Maintain administrative records including staff files and records.
- Operate and maintain office equipment i.e. computers, photocopier, fax machine and duplicating machine.
- Keep and retrieve confidential files and records.
- Take and type minutes of the management and staff meetings.
- Order, receive, store and issue stationery.
- Handle bookings and negotiation of special rates with clients.
- Manage the business center.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Level of Education/Academic Qualification
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies; Diploma in /Business Studies
- Very smart appearance.
- Mature and courteous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation – should have appreciation of different cultural and religious backgrounds of the guests.
- Good communication skills with good command of English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to handle all complaints with tact, courtesy and initiative.
- Be fully conversant with different departments and systems within the Jumuia Guest House
- Good general knowledge of local and international current affairs, of local geography and of places of interest, as well as knowledge of your country.
- Ability to work with under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least two years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit NCCK JOB APPLICATION FORM to fill the Recruitment Form not later than 12:00 pm on April 22, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.