Robotics Process Automation Developer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs Kenya,
About the job
The Robotics Process Automation developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing innovative RPA solutions that can enhance business productivity and maximize efficiency. It also involves understanding the business and its challenges, functionally outlining a solution to the identified use cases, and then developing the required solutions.
- Analyze new process automation candidates, quickly assess the feasibility and accurately estimate development effort
- Configure new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
- Apply RPA workflow design best practices when developing or maintaining workflows
- Create and document test cases for negative scenarios, in order to document workflow behavior when certain systems malfunction, as well as performance scenarios, in order to stress test systems behavior
- Review workflows developed by other RPA Developers to ensure compliance with internal control/security/audit requirements
- Support the operational teams by staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support.
- Provide maintenance to production workflows by ensuring second-level support for workflow incidents; investigate reported errors, agree on error severity and propose a resolution.
- Design technical specification documents for RPA Projects
Ideal Job specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized accredited university.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence
- Process modeling experience using MS Visio/any other tool
- Mastery of automation tools such as Microsoft Power Automate, UiPath, Blue Prism
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on development experience of robotics
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.