Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Supply Chain Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities of Supply Chain Management Officer will entail:
- The officer will be deployed in a Warehouse, performing Supply Chain Management duties and responsible to a senior officer;
- Procurement, distribution and management of stores;
- Disposal of stores and equipment;
- Participate in Market surveys and research;
- Management of the inventory and stock control, in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
For appointment to this post, the candidate must;
- Have a bachelor degree in Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management option), Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent from a recognized institution; OR
- Diploma, in Supplies Management with three (3) years work experience;
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
- Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization
- Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and supervisory skills
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their application letters in a sealed envelope marked with the title of the position being applied for; together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates testimonials, and national identity card/passport.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 27th May, 2022
National Youth Service
PO Box 30397 – 00100, GPO
- Sealed hand-delivered applications can be dropped at the Registry – National Youth Service Headquarters, Ruaraka, Thika Road, Ground Floor.
- Those without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation and details as sought for will NOT be considered. No allowed clipboard formats could have been pasted.
- Any form of canvasing shall lead to Automatic Disqualification. ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- NYS is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.