Senior Roads Inspector Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya May,
Duties and responsibilities of Senior Inspector (Roads) will entail:
- Supervision of all road construction and maintenance works;
- Preparation of work programs for all camps;
- Ensuring that all ledgers, work tickets, log sheets, returns, master rolls, daily activity cards, are completed in time and submitted as required;
- Advising on the priorities for maintenance programs and required distribution of plant, vehicles and staff.
- Ensuring the necessary stores, materials, fuel and any other tools received to undertake work assigned is properly utilized.
For appointment to this post, the candidate must have;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Three (3) years relevant work experience;
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their application letters in a sealed envelope marked with the title of the position being applied for; together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates testimonials, and national identity card/passport.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 27th May, 2022
National Youth Service
PO Box 30397 – 00100, GPO
- Sealed hand-delivered applications can be dropped at the Registry – National Youth Service Headquarters, Ruaraka, Thika Road, Ground Floor.
- Those without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation and details as sought for will NOT be considered. No allowed clipboard formats could have been pasted.
- Any form of canvasing shall lead to Automatic Disqualification. ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- NYS is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.