Current Engineering Jobs Kenya,
- Assist in the management of quantity surveying aspects of building and civil engineering projects;
- Measure drawings, check and compute quantities and site dimensions;
- Prepare project cost and budgetary estimates under the supervision of the Architecture;
- Scrutinize maintenance and material costs to ensure the best deals;
- Select and source for construction materials;
- Keep track of materials and order for more when required;
- Report to the supervisor and client on the progress of the project till completion.
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Certificate of Computer from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their application letters in a sealed envelope marked with the title of the position being applied for; together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates testimonials, and national identity card/passport.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 27th May, 2022
National Youth Service
PO Box 30397 – 00100, GPO
- Sealed hand-delivered applications can be dropped at the Registry – National Youth Service Headquarters, Ruaraka, Thika Road, Ground Floor.
- Those without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation and details as sought for will NOT be considered. No allowed clipboard formats could have been pasted.
- Any form of canvasing shall lead to Automatic Disqualification. ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- NYS is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.