Assistant Civil Engineer Job, Engineering Kenyan Jobs May,
- Work under the guidance of a senior officer;
- Preliminary design;
- Supervision of construction; and
- Maintenance of classified and unclassified roads.
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by Engineers Registration Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their application letters in a sealed envelope marked with the title of the position being applied for; together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates testimonials, and national identity card/passport.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 27th May, 2022
National Youth Service
PO Box 30397 – 00100, GPO
- Sealed hand-delivered applications can be dropped at the Registry – National Youth Service Headquarters, Ruaraka, Thika Road, Ground Floor.
- Those without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation and details as sought for will NOT be considered. No allowed clipboard formats could have been pasted.
- Any form of canvasing shall lead to Automatic Disqualification. ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- NYS is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.