Business Management Lecturer Job, Teaching Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities of Lecture will entail:
- Preparing Schemes of work, lesson notes and lesson plans;
- Lecturing and demonstrating concepts to trainees;
- Setting and marking theoretical and practical assignments and examinations;
- Supervising demonstrations and practical exercise in areas of specialization;
- Conducting extra-curricular activities;
- Guiding and counselling trainees;
- Maintaining trainees progress records.
For appointment to this post, the candidate must;
- Have a bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management or other related studies from a recognized institution.
- Diploma, in (i) above with six (6) years’ work experience;
- post-Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their application letters in a sealed envelope marked with the title of the position being applied for; together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates testimonials, and national identity card/passport.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 27th May, 2022
National Youth Service
PO Box 30397 – 00100, GPO
- Sealed hand-delivered applications can be dropped at the Registry – National Youth Service Headquarters, Ruaraka, Thika Road, Ground Floor.
- Those without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation and details as sought for will NOT be considered. No allowed clipboard formats could have been pasted.
- Any form of canvasing shall lead to Automatic Disqualification. ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- NYS is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.