National Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Brites Management Jobs
Job Title: National Sales Manager- FMCG
Location: Nairobi with National Travel
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Range: 150K-200K
- Growing Distribution channels country wide
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies for the company
- Leading national wide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with Distributors
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics nationally and suggest improvements
- Plan monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential Distributors and new market opportunities
- Implement business penetration nationally
- Train and mentor the team and ensure targets are met
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Lead a team of supervisors and sales representatives in different regions
- Recruit, train and mentor the sales team. Heading monthly and weekly meetings with the sales team
- Market forecasting and analyzation of net profit targets each month on new sales accounts in line with annual targets
- Facilitate and expedite communication with customers
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a business related field
- 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in Fast Moving Consumer Products (FMCG)
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager will be an added advantage
- Distribution and channel growth experience is key
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- High Level of Computer skills
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong analysis and judgmental skills
- Strong internal and external relationship development skills with customers and colleagues
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to [email protected]
The subject of the email should be the job title.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must Read>>>What Is The Core Difference Between The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur & A Salaried Person?
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.