The details for each of the advertised position are available on the Agency’s Website www.researchfund.go.ke. Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their applications together with copies of academic/professional certificates and identity card in PDF format to [email protected] and the subject line should contain the Job Title.
For hand delivered applications, they shall be dropped in a box marked “National Research Fund Advertised Positions” placed at the 3rd floor of the NACOSTI building.
Applications sent by either post or hand should be contained in sealed envelopes with the Job Title marked on the surface and delivered to the address below:
Chief Executive Officer
National Research Fund
NACOSTI Building 3rd Floor, Upper Kabete, – Off Waiyaki way,
P.O Box 26036 – 00100,
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE 14TH NOVEMBER, 2022 AT 5.00PM.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The National Research Fund is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National
Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Successful candidates after interviews will be required to obtain the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)