Principal/Chief Assistant Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Ensures general and routine correspondences are accurately typed and circulated respectively Organize for the board meetings and ensures relevant materials are in place for the attendants. Maintain office diary, appointments and travel itineraries
- Ensure security of office records equipment and documents including classified materials
- Process data which may include photocopying, scanning, input and output of the required information materials which then assists in the performance of the Commission’s work Ensure the availability of well-managed office services including clean and tidy office, adequate supply of stationery, efficient hospitality service
- Coordinate schedules of meetings and making sure the relevant materials are in place for the attendants
- Maintain of an efficient, smooth and easily accessible filing system to ensure order
- Help in receiving and assisting clients and directing them to the relevant officers for further assistance Handle telephone calls to ensure calls are transferred to respective officers
Qualifications for the Principal/Chief Assistant Administrator Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education certificate with a grade C in English
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council
- Certificate in Public Relations and Customer Care Course lasting not less than two weeks from the Kenya School of Government or any other Government Training Institution.
- Computer skills Shorthand III – 100 wpm Typewriting III – 50 wpm Business English III Office Management III Secretarial Studies II Commerce II Office Practice II
- Communication skills Interpersonal skills Ability to work under pressure Supervisory skills Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya Four (4) years of service in a comparable position from a reputable organization
How to Apply
Applications and Certified Copies of the supporting documentation should be delivered to the National Police Service Commission, SkyPark Plaza (Near Jacaranda Hotel) 5th Floor Westlands, Nairobi, OR POSTED TO: The Commission secretary/ Chief Executive officer National Police Service Commission SkyPark Plaza 5th Floor P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI Applications should be received at the Commission on or before 17th October, 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.