Head of Human Resources and Administration at National Oil
National Oil Corporation of Kenya is desirous of recruiting a qualified professional to the position of Head of Human Resource and Administration. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the candidate will be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining skilled and motivated employee base that will drive the business to achieve its strategic objectives, while enhancing employee development through performance management, learning and development.
Human Resources and Administration Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the annual Human Resource business plan;
- Cascade the HR business plan through performance contracts;
- Develop and implement effective corporate job grading and salary structures while ensuring equitable /balanced pay;
- Develop, Implement and Monitor the Departmental budget;
- Develop and implement staff training and development programs;
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate performance management and appraisal processes;
- Develop and implement staff motivation and retention initiatives;
- Develop, review and maintain appropriate HR practices, policies and procedures;
- Manage employee relations and grievance process;
- Ensure an efficient and conducive work environment, and housekeeping; and
- Coach and mentor direct reports.
Qualifications for the Human Resources and Administration Job
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any business related field
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or any related field.
- Member of Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM) or other recognized Human Resources body
- At least 10 years’ experience with five (5) years at management level;
- Leadership skills in managing people and operations;
- Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
- Strong organisation and coordination skills;
- Communication skills both written and oral;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Conflict resolution skills
- Counselling skills
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
on leadership and integrity,
For more information, applicants can access advertisement and application details on National Oil
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.