OVC Case Manager Job, Current Jobs In Kenya,
The National Council Churches of Kenya (NCCK), an umbrella organisation for Protestant Churches and Christian Organisations registered in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a highly skilled, experienced and results oriented professionals in the following positions:
|Job Title||OVC Case Manager|
|Duty Station||Kiambu County.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enrolment and orientation of OVC Households;
- Coordinating home and school visits for monitoring OVC;
- Training OVC guardians on positive parenting practices;
- Advocacy to reduce stigma and discrimination;
- Implement Case Management approach and mentor HH to achieve graduations;
- Monitoring and service provision to CALHIV to achieve the 95: 95:95 guidelines;
- Maintaining updated OVC and House hold files;
- Coordinate filed activities including stakeholder engagement at Sub – County level for collaboration and partnerships;
- Project fund management;
- Preparation of activities and periodic progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Community development, Psychology or other related qualifications from recognized institutions;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in undertaking OVC Programs;
- Understanding USAID funding is an added advantage.
Other required Competencies/Abilities/Skills:
- Computer literate (MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Outlook, Internet);
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment with firm deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross-cultural skills;
- High personal integrity and confidentiality;
- Commitment to quality work and adherence to standards.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to fill the online job application form not later than 12.00 pm on November 22, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.