Field Agent Supervisor Job, Administration Jobs In Kenya,
The National Council Churches of Kenya (NCCK), an umbrella organisation for Protestant Churches and Christian Organisations registered in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a highly skilled, experienced and results oriented professionals in the following positions:
|Job Title||Field Agent Supervisor|
|Duty Station||Kiambu County.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all support supervision activities by Community based Trainers;
- Works with the Community based Trainers to develop responsive monthly work plans and ensures implementation of the plans and prudent utilization of resources;
- Holds regular Community based Trainers’ meetings and community meetings to review progress, address emerging issues and plan for subsequent actions;
- Continually communicates to the HES Officer on project progress, challenges and support required to deliver on the project objectives;
- Work closely with the HES Officer, Project Coordinator, Case Management and System strengthening Project Officers to develop case plans and support implementation of HES interventions;
- Train and mentor Community based Trainers to deliver services to OVC caregivers;
- Works with the DCS and Private Sector Actors to advocate for linkage of caregivers to GOK cash transfers, in kind agricultural support and other subsidies;
- Works with GOK departments and county government departments to offer extension services to strengthen the capacity of producer groups and S4T farmer groups;
- Supports project team members to identify, document, and disseminate knowledge products to build on evidence- based practices in Household Economic strengthening initiatives;
- Responsible for timely monthly and quarterly reporting to the HES officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Community development, Sociology, Agriculture or other related qualifications from recognized institutions;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a decentralized, community-based project.
Other required Competencies/Abilities/Skills:
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment with firm deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross-cultural skills;
- Excellent analytic and computer skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Good community mobiliser and facilitator.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to fill the online job application form not later than 5.00 pm on November 22, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.