Business Development Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Ref No. HR/034/2022
1 Available Position
Division: Corporate Banking
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Head Product House / Whole Sale Banking (Transactional Banking, Cash Management, Trade & Custodial Services)
Position Scope: Responsible for driving Custodial Services business growth including but not limited to the following key segments;
- Safe Custody Services
- Transaction Settlement Services
- Capital and Income Collection Services
- Corporate Action Services
- Proxy Voting Services
- Client Reporting Services
- Compliance Monitoring
- CDA Services
- Grow the Bank’s market share in Custodial Services.
- Drive the financial and business growth targets for Custodial Services.
- Develop and provide high quality sales, marketing and client relationships.
- Develop and manage Custodial Services strategic partnerships with new and existing clients.
- Develop and drive the Custodial Services strategy.
- Work closely with client relationship teams and internal business partners to provide the best customer experience to boost utilization of Products and solutions under Custodial Business.
- Manage and utilize resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Develop and prepare standard proposals and presentations for banking services that will be pitched to potential clients.
- Collaborate with Corporate and Retail Banking Relationship teams for penetration and enhanced utilization of Custodial products and services in new and existing key client portfolios.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly administration and performance reports.
- Manage and ensure all risks associated with custodial services are mitigated.
- Maintain high level integrity and ethical standards.
- Motivate Staff under Custodial Services for self-development.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Minimum of five (5) years Banking Experience – Three (3) of which MUST be in Custodial Services.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing within Custodial Services is a Mandatory
- Experience in pension scheme administration.
- Experience in fund management transaction settlement.
- Business Development, Relationship Management and Customer Service Skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Cash Managements solutions, products, services and channels
- Good knowledge of money markets, equity trading, margin trading and other capital market instruments.
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, business and banking operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank’s lending principles, policies and procedures
- Prior experience of dealing with customers
- High degree of interpersonal skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: [email protected]e by Wednesday, 2nd November 2022.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.