Assistant Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Ensures visitors are attended to well and are directed to the relevant officers for further assistance
- Ensures general and routine correspondences are accurately typed and circulated respectively organize for the board meetings and ensures relevant materials are in place for the attendants.
- Prepare the necessary facilities and co-ordinate arrangements for meetings, lunches, workshops to ensure proper facilitation of events Maintains an efficient and smooth and easily accessible filing system.
- Ensure the availability of well-managed office services including, cleaning and tidy offices, and adequate supply of stationary to ensure efficient hospitality service, security and management of Office resources.
- Help in receiving and assisting clients and directing them to the relevant officers for further assistance. Ensure timely and efficient booking of appointments.
- Process data which may include photocopying, scanning, input and output in the required information materials which assists in the performance of the Commission’s work.
- Handles the telephone calls and ensures they are directed to the respective officers
Qualifications for the Assistant Office Administrator Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education certificate with a grade C in English
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council
- Computer literacy Shorthand III – 100 wpm Typewriting III – 50 wpm Business English III Office Management III Secretarial Studies II Commerce II Office Practice II
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams
- Problem solving skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya Three (3) years of service in a comparable position from a reputable organization
How to Apply
Applications and Certified Copies of the supporting documentation should be delivered to the National Police Service Commission, SkyPark Plaza (Near Jacaranda Hotel) 5th Floor Westlands, Nairobi, OR POSTED TO: The Commission secretary/ Chief Executive officer National Police Service Commission SkyPark Plaza 5th Floor P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI Applications should be received at the Commission on or before 17th October, 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.