Nutritionist Job, County Government Jobs In Kenya June,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing nutrition programmes; providing nutrition services in health care facilities; conducting nutrition assessments; collecting and compiling nutrition data
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations; counselling of patients with specific nutritional needs; monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programmes
- Promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programmes; and providing micronutrient supplementation.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in either Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized training institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website (https://narok.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NRK-CPSB-2-REVISED-2021-EMPLOYMENT.pdf)
- Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. All applications
should be sent or hand delivered in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
P.O Box 545-2050
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.