Cook Job, Hotel Kenya Jobs 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and service of patient food and ration as per hospital menu
- Ensuring food and personal safety
- Ensuring daily cleanliness of hospital kitchen
- Maintaining an occurrence book
- Participating in receiving of food and ration from the store
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Certificate in Catering Services/Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service from a recognized institution; and
- Possess a valid food handler’s medical certificate
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar field
- Certificate in computer application skills.
- Team playing skills
- Care for resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website (https://narok.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NRK-CPSB-2-REVISED-2021-EMPLOYMENT.pdf)
- Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. All applications
should be sent or hand delivered in a sealed envelope on or before 17th June, 2022 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
P.O Box 545-2050
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.