Clinical Officers Internship, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An Intern at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer in providing clinical services in a health facility which will entail:
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities; assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports
- Carrying out surgical procedures as per training and skill; organizing health management teams and convening health management committee meetings; and collecting and compiling data for research on clinical services issues.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of registration from the clinical officer council; and
- Certificate in computer application skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website (https://narok.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NRK-CPSB-2-REVISED-2021-EMPLOYMENT.pdf)
- Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. All applications
should be sent or hand delivered in a sealed envelope on or before 17th June, 2022 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
P.O Box 545-2050