Information Communication Technology (ICT) Artisan Job, IT Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Requirements For Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Craft certificate in ICT;
- Must have a minimum training experience as an artisan/instructor for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills; and
- Recommendation letter from the Principal;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Theoretical and practical instruction in ICT;
- Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials;
- Carrying out trainee assessment;
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- Conducting co-curricular activities;
- Maintaining trainee’s discipline;
- Guiding and counseling trainees; and
- Supervising trainees in industrial attachment.
How To Apply
Written applications including the current curriculum vitae, copies of professional and academic certificates, and ID Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board
P.O Box 802-30300 Kabsabet.
Hand-delivered on or before 23rd August 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.