Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Current Supply Chain Kenyan Jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Coordinate the preparation of Annual procurement plan;
- Oversee periodic and annual stocktaking exercise;
- Coordinate the development of annual disposal plans;
- Coordinate the implementation assets disposal plans;
- Coordinate the Preparation of draft statutory reports to PPRA.
- Review and validate request for payment for goods, works and services;
- Coordinate inter departmental effective implementation of contracts
- Ensure procured goods, services and works are as per specifications;
- Coordinate the market surveys;
- Review and validate contract documents;
- Provide input into the annual procurement and disposal plans;
- Prepare contract documents for goods, works and services;
- Liaise with the user department to ensure effective implementation of contracts for goods, works and services;
- Provide secretarial services to procurement committees;
- Prepare draft statutory reports to PPRA;
- Preparation of Authority’s procurement work plan;
- Facilitate the implementation of divisional work plans and budget;
- Set and issue divisional performance contract targets;
- Participate in the preparation of divisional annual plans; and
- Mentor, coach and counsel staff.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience in public or private, three (3) of which must have been at a supervisory level;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Procurement and Supplies Management, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Be a Member of professional body either KISM or CIPS in good standing.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills,
- Teamwork skills.
- Meet provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Application Letter;
- Copies of academic certificates and testimonials;
- A copy of the National Identity Card or Valid Passport;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing current position, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, a working email and Daytime telephone number;
- Indicate the Position applied for on the Envelope.
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply
Applications must be delivered in hard copy to the registered mail via the address below to be received by 11th April 2022 at 5:00pm.
Ag. DIRECTOR GENERAL
The Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority
P.O Box 30117, 00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.