Senior Infrastructure Development Officer Jobs, Engineering Kenyan Jobs March 2022
- Supervise the collection of social economic and environmental data for development of MRTS and NMT infrastructure;
- Evaluate the development and maintenance of MRTS and NMT infrastructure and associated facilities;
- Manage the inter-modal integration of Public Transport System within the Nairobi Metropolitan Area;
- Ensure implementation of the Division’s work programs;
- Initiate the development and implementation of MRTS and NMT policies, strategies, standards, procedures and guidelines;
- Liaise with the implementing entities to ensure development works are delivered as per schedule and to the specified quality;
- Monitor priority programmes and project implementation through set timelines, budgets and resource allocation;
- Prepare periodic programmes and projects reports;
- Identify MRTS and NMT Infrastructure development priority areas for funding;
- Initiate the preparation of funding proposals for projects and programmes;
- Verify contracts prepared for MRTS and NMT infrastructure development;
- Generate reports on projects and programmes;
- Participate in the preparation of policies and analytic briefs for management;
- Implement communication strategy for the Division;
- Assist in preparation of training projection for Division staff; and
- Assist in setting performance targets for the Division.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience in the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields: Civil Engineering, Architecture, Project Management/Construction Management or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Registered with an accredited and recognized professional body.
How to apply
Applications must be delivered in hard copy to the registered mail via the address below to be received by 11th April 2022 at 5:00pm.
Ag. DIRECTOR GENERAL
The Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority
P.O Box 30117, 00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.