HR Officer Job, Current HR Kenya Jobs 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Drafts and verifies routine correspondences;
- Processes salaries, allowances, benefits and final Dues for staff;
- Undertakes payroll administration;
- Collates and analyzes applications for training;
- Processes employee recruitment, promotion and exit documents;
- Processes leave applications, sick sheets and sick offs;
- Maintains complement control;
- Updates and manages human resource database;
- Implements human resource management policies, laws, regulations, procedures and systems;
- Participates in the preparations of training projections, staff training, induction and on-boarding programmes;
- Collects and Analyzes data on work environment and employees’ and customer satisfaction surveys; and
- Prepares periodic progress reports.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- Membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Proficiency in computer applications;
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills,
- Teamwork skills.
- Meet provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Application Letter;
- Copies of academic certificates and testimonials;
- A copy of the National Identity Card or Valid Passport;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing current position, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, a working email and Daytime telephone number;
- Indicate the Position applied for on the Envelope.
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply
Applications must be delivered in hard copy to the registered mail via the address below to be received by 11th April 2022 at 5:00pm.
Ag. DIRECTOR GENERAL
The Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority
P.O Box 30117, 00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.