Instructor III (51 Posts) Job, Latest Kenyan County Government Jobs,
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable
The available positions are in the various area of training as indicated below,
AREA OF TRAINING/ SPECIALISATION VACANCIES
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics 15
- Electrical & Electronics 8
- Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy 5
- Fashion and Design 5
- Carpentry & Joinery 5
- Metal Processing & Fabrication 8
- ICT 5
For appointment to this position a candidate must;
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have KCSE mean grade C plain and Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Electrical & Electronics, Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy, Fashion and Design, Carpentry & Joinery, Metal Processing & Fabrication and Computer Studies/Science/ Information and Communication Technology from a recognized institution
- Have KCSE ‘D–’ and Craft or Trade Test Grade I certificate in any of the following disciplines: Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Electrical & Electronics, Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy, Fashion and Design, Carpentry & Joinery, Metal Processing & Fabrication and Computer Studies/Science/Information and Communication Technology from a recognized institution.
- Have an Instructors’ course (MANDATORY); and
- Be proficient in Computer Applications;
Duties and Responsibilities
- This is the entry and training grade for the Vocational Training Instructors with diploma qualifications. An Instructor at this level will work under the guidance of a senior Instructor.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
- Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, training and learning materials
- Carrying out trainee assessments, administering examinations and preparing progress reports
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Conducting co–curricular activities and maintaining trainees’ discipline
- Other duties assigned by the head of the institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an Employment Application Form from the website below. A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 21st March, 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building– Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870–20100
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.