Chief Human Resource Management Officer Job, Administration Jobs 2021, County Government Jobs April,
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) Articles 235 and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, section 59, the Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER- II ONE (1) POSITION -VACANCY No. 02/2021/01
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 49,000 – Ksh 65,120 p.m (Job Group ‘M’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars
Terms of Service: Three (3) year Renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management OR a Bachelors degree in Social Sciences with a Higher Diploma/ Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- Be Proficient in computer applications;
- Have worked as a Human Resource Management Officer or its equivalent for a period of not less than six (6) years, two (2) of which were in a supervisory role;
- CHRP(K) will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrate understanding of National values and principles of governance and Public Service as stipulated in Articles 10, 232 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and;
- Meet the requirements prescribed in Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing Human Resource Management data from County Departments and making appropriate recommendations thereof;
- Analyzing Human Resource Management issues emanating from County Departments and advice on appropriate action;
- Planning and coordinating of Board activities in regards to recruitment, selection, appointments, discipline and employee relations;
- Preparation of Board papers and briefs;
- Analyzing requests for recruitment from County Departments;
- Providing administrative support to the relevant Committees of the Board;
- Developing tools for the Board for monitoring the implementation and impact of existing Human Resource Management policies, guidelines and procedures in the County Departments;
- Handling routine HR correspondences and preparing reports on Board activities related to the human resource functions of the Board;
- Analyzing issues emanating from County Departments related to Collective Bargaining Agreements and Labor Relations and make appropriate recommendations to the Board;
- Interpreting Labor Laws and government policies on human resource management; and,
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading an employment form from Nakuru County website www.nakuru.go.ke
A dully filled form and copies of ID, KCSE, Degree/Diploma/College and Professional Certificate where applicable, should be sent by POST or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope and the vacancy number clearly indicated on the top of the envelope and addressed to; Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board, Public Works Building – Prisons Road, P.O. Box 2870-20100, NAKURU on or before 17th May, 2021. (No hand delivered applications will be accepted)
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority communities are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEES for any of its services.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.