Business Development Internship, Internship Vacancies in Kenya 2022,
As an intern, you can expect to spend most of your time executing the following tasks:
- Be the footsoldier by locating, defining, and providing support in closing business sales.
- Promotion of the Company’s interests increases market share and grows product sales.
- Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
- Build partnerships that support business growth.
- Must have a certificate or diploma in a related field.
- Must have a passion for selling sales software and/or consulting services.
- General knowledge of software engineering solutions.
- Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused, and goal-oriented.
- Result-oriented, consistent, and reliable.
- Flexible ability to travel
- Analytical & critical thinking: Capable of evaluating risks, processes, and data with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, in order to identify potential issues and improvements that add value for the client.
- Detailed & global visions: Ability to have strong attention to details and ability to have a global vision of a business/process.
Communication and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills are necessary to articulate insight gained from analysis, by expressing the work done both orally and in writing, in an accurate, clear, and concise manner.
- Collaboration with the line of business clients to achieve objectives.
- Business knowledge: Knowledge and a keen interest in the company’s business, priorities, and industry trends.
- Technology alignment: Understanding how technology can be leveraged to solve business problems.
Soft Skills: We are looking for people with:
- Curiosity, interest, and capacity to learn continuously.
- Initiative, autonomy, and fast integration in professional teams.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
Available to start: Immediately
Work Mode: Full Time
What Nakala Offers You?
- Work directly on problems that affect people, while learning cutting edge software techniques
- Work on projects which are challenging and rewarding
- Flexible work hours
- Access to training and networking opportunities
- A chance to gain permanent employment upon achieving Nakala Sales M1
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.