Operations Support Officer Job, Hospital Manager Job, Pharmacy Services in Charge Job, Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job,
Are you a job seeker? Nairobi Women’s Hospital is looking for qualified candidates like you!! Have a look and apply before they expire!!
1. Operations Support Officer Job
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position is responsible for Business data analysis and consolidation to inform management decision making in meeting the Business Strategy for growth and profitability.
- Diploma in a Clinical discipline with more than 3 years of works experiences in a hospital setting.
Apply for the Operations Support Officer Job here.
2. Hospital Manager Job
- Based at our Adams and Mombasa Branches and reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position is responsible for providing leadership and driving business in line with the Hospital’s business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 3-5 years of Hospital Management work experience.
Apply for the Hospital Manager Job here.
3. Pharmacy Services in Charge Job
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Services Manager and with matrix reporting to the Hospital Manager, this position is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the Pharmacy team within the hospital unit.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology and must be enrolled with the Pharmacies and Poisons Board. The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer Service.
Apply for the Pharmacy Services in Charge Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.