Pharmacy Services in Charge Job, Current Pharmaceutical Jobs Kenya 2021,
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Services Manager and with matrix reporting to the Hospital Manager, this position is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the Pharmacy team within the hospital unit.
- The job holder will superintend the branch pharmacy.
- In addition, he/she will ensure high quality and continuity of services rendered, stock control and excellent customer service.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology and must be enrolled with the Pharmacies and Poisons Board. The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer Service.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 6 years cumulative experience in a busy hospital environment with 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
Customer Focus, Team Work, Managing performance, Results-Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.