Dean of Academics Job, Latest Teaching Vacancies in Kenya,
Reporting to the Principal NWH College, this position is responsible for planning, organizing and coordination of all academic programs while ensuring adherence to the required tertiary education regulatory standards. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring quality, consistency, and continuity of the academic programmes.
- Bachelors degree preferably in a health related field with certification in pedagogy.
- Masters degree in Medical Education/Education or a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Active knowledge of TVETA requirements and tertiary education management will be required. This position requires active knowledge and experience in developing training programmes and managing faculty.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years cumulative experience in a similar position in a recognized medical training college.
- Customer Focus,
- Teamwork, Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.